11:10am - Join in with the RE Zoom
- What can you remember about 'Shabbat' from last week?
- Discuss 'Shabbat' and what it is like at home. Watch clip: Celebrating Shabbat in a Jewish home - KS1 Religious Education - BBC Bitesize
- Children to think about their own lives and what special times they have with their families? Do they happen every week/month/year?
Independent Task to do at home
- Get your tea stained paper from last week.
- Add some Hebrew writing inside. Remember it must be written from right to left.
- Find two sticks, straws or poles and use these to roll the Torah up into a scroll.
- If you want to, you could find a piece of old material (an old pillowcase/t-shirt) and sew the two sides together to make a protective cover for it.