21/11/15 Jo Scorer Year 1 Parent
My daughter has just been showing me how she has been learning her left and right at school this week by dancing to Cha Cha Slide! What a fantastic fun way to teach year 1 this! Big well done to Brookfield teaching staff for making learning fun!
Emma Langford Yr 2 and EYFS parent
Thank you so much for the Meet the Teacher event last night for Foundation stage. I found the evening very informative,especially the tips on phonics, how the children need to form their letters and the sounds they are learning first. It was so lovely to see how Thom was settling in and to see some of the work he has done so far!!
16th June 2015
Claire Dobson - Year 2 - Violet Class Parent.
Isaac thoroughly enjoyed around the world week. He would come home and tell me all about the countries he had been visiting. I have been amazed by the kind of facts he has been recalling to me. Thank you so much for all your hard work as always. Getting sad that this is our final year with you all. Such a lovely school and amazing dedicated staff.
1. On Friday, December 19, 2014 at 10:55 a.m, Karen, a parent from larkfield wrote:
Would like to say what an amazing job everyone did in the nativity play, all the children were amazing, loved every bit of it!
2. On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 7:40 p.m, Emma Langford, a parent from East Malling wrote:
Just want to say how amazing all the pupils were today in the nativity. It was so lovely to have a traditional nativity with all the carols and to hear all the children singing. Well done Brookfield Infants!!!!
3. On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 3:01 p.m, Sharon Line, a parent from Brookfield Infants wrote:
Lovely to see what the children do with reading and the extra help they get from bug club among other things!!
4. On Sunday, July 20, 2014 at 10:36 p.m, tina courtman, a parent from larkfield wrote:
thank you brookfield for making my daugthers first year at school in daisy class the best . shes had a great fun and also made lots of friends, so have i too. thanks again
5. On Thursday, May 08, 2014 at 07:30 a.m, Claire Dobson, a parent from United Kingdom wrote:
What a great effort from the school over the last couple of weeks, awesome Juila Donaldson trip that inspired an exhibition done by the children that was just incredible - such talented kids! Then this week, year 1 enjoyed castle day...another great experience where they spent the day as knights and ladies doing activities from the past and then they experienced what a banquet would have been like! What a way to bring history alive. Thank you Brookfield school - you are making memories!
6. On Wednesday, February 05, 2014 at 5:38 p.m, Claire Dobson, a parent from United Kingdom wrote:
What a fantastic experience the children had today with Olympian Kola Adedoyin visiting. My son has been super excited trying to do the triple jump and the fitness exercises they all did together. I reckon that will be a special day in his memory bank. Thank you for arranging.
7. On Monday, December 23, 2013 at 3:38 p.m, Sarah Makewell, a parent from Larkfield wrote:
The Christmas production of Humph the Camel was really well thought out and involved all the children which was great. I also really enjoyed the opportunity to see my daughter in the group 'Crazy Feet' performance during the special assembly for parents of those children attending the dancing after school club - it's nice to see all the moves they have been learning. Thank You, Brookfield Infant School from one very happy Mummy!
8. On Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 11:46 p.m, Jo Scorer, a parent from Larkfield wrote:
Another fantastic show by the Pupils of The Christmas Play. It was lovely to see all the children involved and enjoying themselves. The emotional performance by the Year 2 school choir was wonderful.I know I was not the only parent with tears flowing at how fab they all were, and I don't even have a child in the choir! Well done to all involved.
9. On Tuesday, December 03, 2013 at 4:34 p.m, Jessica marchese, a pupil from Primrose class wrote:
Brookfield is a very fun school because I love writing. I like p.e because I like balancing on one leg. I like drumming in the playground I also love skipping and hop scotch.
10. On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at 11:18 p.m, Jo Scorer, a parent from Larkfield wrote:
The Year 2 leavers assembly today was fantastic! The work from the year 2 teachers and their team was brilliant. All the children were great and a real credit to the school including the younger children who sat and watched patiently for over an hour. Amazing to think that the performers were only 6 and 7 years old. Well done to all involved.
11. On Thursday, July 04, 2013 at 6:59 p.m, Jessica Leach, a pupil from Brookfield wrote:
I really loved the cooking show today, it was great fun! Thank you Miss Smith for helping me scrape the cucumber, you're the best teacher i ever had.
12. On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 4:04 p.m, Claire Dobson, a pupil from United Kingdom wrote:
Just want to say Thank you to "Friends of Brookfield" group for raising money to provide the incubator and eggs for foundation stage - My son loved watch them hatch and was a great opportunity for the children.
13. On Tuesday, May 07, 2013 at 1:37 p.m, Samantha Wheeler, a parent from Larkfield wrote:
Brilliant website! This gives a feel of what our school is all about...cheerful, friendly and inviting! My boys have been super happy at Brookfield and progressed well, thanks to a great team of staff.
14. On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 11:57 a.m, Claire Dobson, a parent from Larkfield wrote:
Great new website to reflect a great school. My son is in reception and is nearly at end of his first year! Time has gone so fast and he has had some amazing learning experiences. I am super happy with his progress in all areas. Thank you Brookfield.
15. On Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 10:38 p.m, Louisa Cherry, a parent from Larkfield wrote:
Brookfield Infant School is a fantastic school, and now has a lovely website that the school should be really proud of. It is a great way for parents to keep up to date with what is going on each term and to see the pictures of their children so happy in their learning environment.
16. On Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 8:47 p.m, tammy wigman, a parent from larkfield wrote:
Great website which portrays the school perfectly . My son feels safe and happy here with great teaching staff too. A happy child means a happy mummy. Thanks brook field !!
17. On Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 4:35 p.m, Derek Cuff, a governor from Larkfield wrote:
Very impressed with website - excellent
18. On Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 4:03 p.m, Sarah Makewell, a parent from Larkfield wrote:
Thanks for this brilliant new website. It is informative, vibrant and welcoming, just like Brookfield Infant School.
19. On Monday, March 18, 2013 at 4:37 p.m, Liz Guyton, a staff member from Brookfield Infant School wrote:
What an excellent new website for our school!
20. On Monday, January 28, 2013 at 6:42 p.m, Web Admin, a staff member from School wrote:
We hope that you have enjoyed visiting our website. It would be lovely to have any feedback from your visit to the website or the school. Please feel free to leave your comments here!