Hello Year 2 Parent Teachers
Welcome to our Virtual Learning Platform. We will keep this area up-dated regularly with lots of fun learning ideas for you and your children to have a go at. Each week we will upload a Maths and English Plan which you may like to follow along with any extra learning ideas to do with the topic we would have been learning in school.
(We will post here with any important updates or changes).
Helpful Learning Websites:
- Bug club – a wealth of reading books. We will monitor usage and up-date regularly if necessary. www.activelearnprimary.co.uk (children’s logins in front of Reading Records)
- Purple mash – many resources, games and activities for children to complete. All have video linked instructions suitable for all subject areas. www.purplemash.com/sch/brookfield-infant (children’s logins in front of Reading Records)
- Mangahigh – Maths games and activities. We will monitor and set regular tasks for your children to complete. www.mangahigh.com (children’s logins in front of Reading Records)
- ICT games – Maths, English and Phonics games suitable for each year group. www.ictgames.com (no login required)
- Topmarks – all subjects, all age ranges. We use lots of these learning games in school. www.topmarks.co.uk (no login required)
- Joe Wicks Daily Workout – 9am-10am – ‘The Body Coach TV’ YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ
- Go Noodle – loads of dance, stretch and mindful exercises aimed at young children. www.gonoodle.com (free to sign up)