Monday 8th Feb
1:15 = Art
- What are the prime colours? Red, Yellow, Blue.
- Use the colour wheel to test and investigate...
- If you have paints at home, continue investigating mixing colours and see if you can create some planet art work (you could even design your own multi-coloured planet).
- If you don't have paint, you could try mixing food colouring, pencils, felt tip pens, playdough - do they all work?
Tuesday 9th Feb SAFER INTERNET DAY
11:10am = MORNING SESSION - SAFER INTERNET DAY
- Join in with Live Zoom at 11:10am
- Miss Bailey will go through the PowerPoint below
- Discussion - not all information on the Internet is true.
- Warm-up Activity = sort the words into word which mean 'true' and words which mean 'untrue'.
- Main Activity = Sort the statements into information that is 'true' and information that is 'untrue'
1:15 = AFTERNOON SESSION - SAFER INTERNET DAY
- Join in with Live Zoom at 1:15pm
- Miss Bailey will go through the PowerPoint below.
- Read the story below about 'Personal Information'
- Children to sort the cards into information that should could be shared and information that should NOT be shared and kept safe.
Wednesday 10th Feb
(No afternoon Zoom Session)
PE - See PE sub-page for lots of ideas -->
Thursday 11th Feb
1:15pm - Topic
- Join in with Live Zoom
- Miss Bailey will introduce the Scavenger Hunt
- If you could plan a little prize for your child that would be great to just add some excitement (eg. a sweet, a silly song disco, an extra bubbly bath etc)
- Children to find items from inside and outside their homes, which can fit into each category. They may need a ruler and some weighing scales (if you have them) to check their items.
- Once they have found an item for each they are allowed their prize! :)
Friday 12th Feb
No School - Half term begins