Hello Year 2 Parent Teachers
Welcome to our Virtual Learning Platform. We will keep this area up-dated regularly with lots of fun learning ideas for you and your children to have a go at.
Please see our 'Remote Education Policy for Parents' below to read what we are expecting of you as parents.
Term 4 - Nurturing Nurses (2022)
Term 3 - Contrasting Locations (2022)
Term 2 (2021)- Victorians
Helpful Learning Websites:
- Bug club – a wealth of reading books. We will monitor usage and up-date regularly if necessary. www.activelearnprimary.co.uk (children’s logins in front of Reading Records)
- Purple mash – many resources, games and activities for children to complete. All have video linked instructions suitable for all subject areas. www.purplemash.com/sch/brookfield-infant (children’s logins in front of Reading Records)
- Mangahigh – Maths games and activities. We will monitor and set regular tasks for your children to complete. www.mangahigh.com (children’s logins in front of Reading Records)
- ICT games – Maths, English and Phonics games suitable for each year group. www.ictgames.com (no login required)
- Topmarks – all subjects, all age ranges. We use lots of these learning games in school. www.topmarks.co.uk (no login required)
- Joe Wicks Daily Workout – 9am-10am – ‘The Body Coach TV’ YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ
- Go Noodle – loads of dance, stretch and mindful exercises aimed at young children. www.gonoodle.com (free to sign up)